Daily Vocabulary Analysis 12 January 2020
Here you can read Vocabulary words and synonyms, opposite words, make-sentence and meaning very clearly. You can also download PDF File of this post – Daily Vocabulary Analysis 12 January 2020. We have provided a download link at the bottom of the page.
PDF Download Link is Given Below the Article
- Meaning: The beginning of something, especially something unpleasant. (शुरुआत)
- Synonyms: Start, Genesis, Inception, Commencement, Outbreak
- Antonyms: Termination, Conclusion, Windup, Cessation
- Example: The drug must be taken from the onset of the infection.
- Meaning: Closely connected or unable to be separated. (उलझा हुआ)
- Synonyms: Tangled, Matted, Intertwined, Knotted
- Antonyms: Separate, Free, Dissociated
- Example: Our views of leadership are entwined with ideas of heroism.
- Meaning: The quality or state of being likely to change suddenly. (अस्थिरता)
- Synonyms: Changeability, Precariousness, Unpredictability, Capriciousness
- Antonyms: Constancy, Permanency, Firmness, Steadiness
- Example: The government’s policies have only contributed to the volatility of the region
- Meaning: Come to people’s attention; become apparent. (प्रकट होना)
- Synonyms: Emerge, Materialise, Crop Up, Come To Light
- Antonyms: Cover-Up, Conceal, Suppress, Keep Under Wrap
- Example: A note of discord surfaced during the leaders’ meeting.
- Meaning: In the opposite way. (विलोमतः)
- Synonyms: Oppositely, Contrariwise, On The Contrary, Inversely
- Antonyms: Similarly, Likewise, Analogously, Equivalently
- Example: The staff of any organization are its best ambassadors or conversely maybe its worst.
- Meaning: Something of great importance that everything else depends on. (बुनियाद)
- Synonyms: Foundation, Bedrock, Keystone, Mainstay, Heart
- Antonyms: Auxiliary
- Example: Hard work is the cornerstone of success.
7.Dispense with (phrasal verb):
- Meaning: To get rid of or stop using something or someone that you do not need. (त्यागना; अलग करना)
- Synonyms: Give Up, Relinquish, Dispose of, Forgo, Cut Out
- Antonyms: Keep, Regard, Retain, Hold On to
- Example: They’ve had to dispense with a lot of luxuries since Mike lost his job.
- Meaning: Intending to persuade other people to oppose their government. (विद्रोहात्मक)
- Synonyms: Provocative, Inciting, Inflammatory, Mutinous, Insurgent
- Antonyms: Loyal, Devoted, Steadfast, Constant
- Example: He fell under suspicion for distributing seditious pamphlets.
- Meaning: (of a person) talking fluently, readily, or incessantly. (वाक्चपल)
- Synonyms: Talkative, Articulate, Garrulous, Vociferous
- Antonyms: Taciturn, Uncommunicative, Introverted, Reticent
- Example: He became very voluble and told her everything.
- Meaning: (of an attitude, habit, or belief) firmly established and difficult or unlikely to change. (अच्छी तरह से स्थापित)
- Synonyms: Rooted, Ingrained, Deep-Seated, Unshakable, Inveterate
- Antonyms: Changeable, Provisional, Interim, Indefinite
- Example: This idea of becoming a doctor had firmly entrenched itself in her consciousness.