Daily Current Affairs Analysis 30 November 2019
Let’s read Important Current Affairs of 30 November 2019. These current affairs you must read and memorize them. I have also made a quiz to make all current affairs easy to memorize. Read first these current affairs and then attempt the quiz. Like this, all facts and affairs will be stored in you for a long time.
ATTENTION: We have provided a download link to the PDF file at the bottom of the page. Just read the current affairs and download PDF files also.
After reading these current affairs, Please go to QUIZ
IBBI amends the IPRCP Regulations, 2016
• The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India(IBBI) amends the Insolvency Resolution Process for Corporate Persons(3rd Amendment) Regulations.
• Regulation 25A has been inserted.
• The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (Code) envisages CIRP for reorganisation and insolvency resolution of corporate debtors.
Former Japan PM yasuhiro nakasone dies at 101
• Former Japanese Prime Minister Yasuhiro Nakasone, an ardent conservative who worked to forge a stronger military alliance with the United States, died on Friday at the age of 101
• In-office for five years from November 1982 to November 1987, Nakasone was known for trying to transform the nation defeated in World War II into a full-fledged member of the West during the Cold War era.
IIT Researchers To Create ‘Gandhipedia’
• Two IITs (Gandhinagar & Kharagpur) and the National Council of Science Museums (NCSM) have joined hands to develop ‘Gandhipedia’, an online repository of books, letters and speeches written by Mahatma Gandhi.
• The entire project will be done with the help of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
• In the first phase, over 40 books written by Mahatma Gandhi will be digitised and indexed.
Mukesh Ambani 9th richest person in the world
• Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani is the ninth richest person in the world, according to ‘The Real-Time Billionaires List’ of Forbes.
• According to the Forbes ‘The Real-Time Billionaires List’, RIL Chairman’s ‘Real Time Net Worth’ stood at $60.8 billion.
• The list was headed by Jeff Bezos, CEO and Founder of Amazon
ADB signed a Loan to strengthen Power Conn
• The Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the GOI signed a $451 mn loan to strengthen power connectivity between the southern and northern parts of the Chennai–Kanyakumari Industrial Corridor.
• The project will help establish an extra-high-voltage transmission link between Virudhunagar and Coimbatore to transfer the additional generation capacity of 9,000 MW, including 6,000 MW from renewables.
IFFI 2019 Award winners
• IFFI: International Film Festival of India(Goa).
• The Best Actor (Male) Award has gone to Seu Jorge for his portrayal of Carlos Marighella in the Brazilian movie ‘Marighella’.
• The Best Actor (Female) Award has gone to Usha Jadhav for her portrayal of ‘Prabha Mai’, in the Marathi film ‘Mai Ghatt: Crime No. 103/2005’.
• Pema Tseden walked away with the Special Jury Award for his film ‘Balloon’.
‘Rwanda’ won the ICFT–UNESCO Gandhi Medal
• Italian film ‘Rwanda’ directed by Riccardo Salvetti won The ICFT –UNESCO Gandhi Medal.
• ‘Bahattar Hoorain’ the Indian movie directed by Sanjay P. Singh Chauhan earned the special mention under ICFT-UNESCO Gandhi medal category.
• The medal bears a portrait of Gandhi engraved by the French artist Pierre-Yves Tremois. Etched underneath is Mahatma’s message: In the midst of darkness light prevails
‘Particles’ wins the Golden Peacock Award 2019
• ‘Particles’ directed by Blaise Harrison and produced by Estelle Fialon has won the coveted Golden Peacock Award at the 50th International Film Festival of India (IFFI) in Goa.
• Lijo Jose Pellissery conferred Best Director Award for ‘Jallikattu’
• Amin Sidi Boumediene and Marius Olteanu receives Award for ‘Best Debut Feature Film of a Director’ for ‘Abou Leila’ and ‘Monsters’
K Reddy inaugurates Landslide Risk conference
• The Union Minister of State for Home Affairs, Shri G. Kishan Reddy inaugurated the 1st International Conference on “Landslides Risk Reduction and Resilience”.
• The different States of the country as well as others from countries participated and shared their views during the conference.
• More than 50 International Knowledge partners participated in this conference.
Minister Supriyo visits IFFI@50 exhibition
• Union Minister of State for Environment, Forest and Climate change Shri Babul Supriyo visited hi-tech digital, interactive and multimedia exhibition-IFFI@50 organised by Bureau of Outreach and Communication and NFAI in Goa.
• IFFI@50 was conducted as a tribute to IFFI journey from its inception in 1952 till now.
• NFAI stands for National Film Archives of India.
Deloitte appt. as advisor for BPCL stake sale
• The Department of Investment and Public Asset Management has appointed Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Ltd as an advisor for the strategic sale of Bharat Petroleum Corporation.
Completion of the stake sale in India’s second-largest state-owned oil refiner by March 2020 could help the government mobilise more than Rs 60,000 crore or $8.4 billion and narrow the fiscal deficit.
Government has launched new Aadhaar app
• UIDAI has updated its Aadhaar mobile app with a new set of features aiming to enhance overall usability and security of the app and data.
• The new Aadhaar app is available on both Android and iOS.
• UIDAI claims that the new app adds more functionality and secure than the older app with several new features to users such as the ability to download Aadhaar offline, eKYC authentication, pin lock.
Cybersecurity Tech program by IIT-Kanpur & TS
• IIT-Kanpur has announced an Advanced Certification Program in Cybersecurity and Cyber Defense in partnership with TalentSprint.
• The program is designed for current and aspiring professionals who are keen to explore and exploit the latest trends in cybersecurity technologies.
• Its intense practical approach will allow participants to master in-demand skills and build world-class expertise.
CFG acquired majority stake of Mumbai City FC
• Manchester City’s parent company City Football Group acquired a majority 65 per cent stake in Indian Super League franchise Mumbai City FC.
• It is the first time ever,a European club will be acquiring a majority stake in an Indian club.
• Ferran Soriano is the CEO of City Football Group and the Nita Ambani is the chairperson of Football Sports Development Limited (FSDL) and Reliance Foundation,
Labour Code on IR Bill introduced in Lok Sabha
• L&E minister Santosh introduced the Labour Code on Industrial Relations Bill in the LS.
• The bill was proposed to make it easier for an employer to engage and disengage workers based on the requirement.
• The Bill also supports fixed-term employment of any duration across sectors and makes provision for all statutory benefits like social security and wages at par with the regular employee.
IR First electric loco shed 91st anniversary
• The electric loco shed at Kalyan is the first electric loco shed of Indian Railways and is maintained by the Central Railway zone.
• The electric loco shed was established on 28 November 1928 under the Great Indian Peninsula Railway (GIPR).
• The electric loco shed at Kalyan during its journey of the last 91 years has maintained nearly 16 different types of electric locomotives.
Schneider Electric FTY to launch in Bengaluru
• Global energy management and automation company Schneider Electric has opened a new factory in Bengaluru.
• The factory was launched for the manufacture of industrial uninterruptible power supply(UPS) systems and variable speed drives that regulate the rotation speed of an electric motor.
•This is Schneider’s second Smart factory in India, The first unit was launched in Hyderabad in Feb’19.
UP buses accepts credit cards to buy tickets
• Passengers will soon be able to use their credit, debit and smart cards to buy tickets in UP buses.
• UPSRTC will introduce 15,000 Android electronic ticketing machines(ETMs) on all its buses over the next six months.
• The board also approved a policy to offer a “telescopic fare system” to reduce long-distance fare.
• A new bus station to build at Kamta and acquired LDA land for a 90-year lease.
Alok urges pvt hospitals to run in small towns
• NITI Aayog advisor Alok Kumar says to cater to Ayushman Bharat-PMJAY demand, the large private hospitals should manage govt hospitals in smaller cities.
• Alok also mentioned that the govt is willing to listen to hospitals and other private entities and make changes to the policy.
• PM Modi is the chairman and Amitabh Kant is the CEO of NITI Aayog(National Institution for Transforming India)
No Pegasus sypware is used for UA interception
• IT minister Ravi responded to the Oppositions’ queries that the govt didn’t negotiate any deal or did any bus transaction with the Israel-based tech firm NSO.
• He said that the govt didn’t use Pegasus spyware for the unauthorized interception of WhatsApp.
• He also mentioned that the Centre is conducting cyber auditing, training for officials and skilling of cybersecurity team at CERT-IN